Lively Irish jig, with its driving and fast rhythm. A folksy stepdance built on the fast-paced beats of the bodhran drum, with guitars and accordion accompanying, and fiddle violin and tin whistle playing the melody. Festive pub atmosphere, perfect for St. Patrick's day celebrations or Celtic culture-related projects.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
All licenses are valid for unlimited projects in perpetuity & unlimited time on a non-exclusive basis, according to the end-use or audio-visual synchronization model you choose (Web License; Tv & Radio License; Games & Apps License; Theatrical License).
You may not:
- Sell, resell, trade in, or give away the music to any other party or otherwise distribute the music “as is.”
- Create/produce new musical works based on the music (musical compositions, songs). This is not a sampling license.
- Use/include the music in different types of music compilations, such as music compilation CDs/DVDs or music albums where the tracks are stand-alone elements.
- Record the music under any Content ID fingerprinting system such as AdRev, Identifyy, TuneCore etc.
- Redistribute the music as a part of different multimedia templates (e.g., website templates, video templates, e-card templates, slideshow templates) that are subsequently offered to multiple end-users.
- Use or redistribute the music as a part of telephone or mobile phone ringtones.
Become our Affiliate
You will get a 44.1 kHz .wav version of the music without watermark
3 versions included2:21; 0:32; 0;10
- You will get a 44.1 kHz .wav version of the music without watermark
- 3 versions included2:21; 0:32; 0;10