Bright and proud Irish folk music with traditional instruments: fiddle violin, tin whistle, guitars, accordion and bodhran drum. A festive dance rhythm that celebrates the Celtic heritage, evoking a cheerful Irish pub atmosphere and the scent of freshly brewed beer and shamrocks.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
All licenses are valid for unlimited projects in perpetuity & unlimited time on a non-exclusive basis, according to the end-use or audio-visual synchronization model you choose (Web License; Tv & Radio License; Games & Apps License; Theatrical License).
You may not:
- Sell, resell, trade in, or give away the music to any other party or otherwise distribute the music “as is.”
- Create/produce new musical works based on the music (musical compositions, songs). This is not a sampling license.
- Use/include the music in different types of music compilations, such as music compilation CDs/DVDs or music albums where the tracks are stand-alone elements.
- Record the music under any Content ID fingerprinting system such as AdRev, Identifyy, TuneCore etc.
- Redistribute the music as a part of different multimedia templates (e.g., website templates, video templates, e-card templates, slideshow templates) that are subsequently offered to multiple end-users.
- Use or redistribute the music as a part of telephone or mobile phone ringtones.
You will get a 44.1 kHz .wav version of the music without watermark
3 version included2:22; 0:32; 0:13
- You will get a 44.1 kHz .wav version of the music without watermark
- 3 version included2:22; 0:32; 0:13